JOSIE LISTENS AND RESPONDS PROFESSIONALLY
FOR HOME SELLERSSelling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
• Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
• Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
• Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
• Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
FOR HOME BUYERSWhether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran I have all the resources you need to buy real estate in Miami Dade, Kendall, South Miami, Coral Gables, Doral and Miami and it’s surrounding areas.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
• Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
• Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
• Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Find out how much your closing costs could be.